October 5, 2020
Join Our Team – Senior Project Manager Opening
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover letter
Nuritas™ is a Dublin-based biotech company revolutionising the discovery of novel bioactive peptides and development of unique natural ingredients to address multiple health indications. Leveraging state of the machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, Nuritas is expanding the search space of peptide discovery to unearth drug-like peptides that require little to no optimization and carry transformative natural efficacy against a variety of protein targets.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing peptide discovery / development and pre-disease consumer related programmes. The programmes are focused on the deployment of our technology to identify novel targets in various disease and health indication areas through to final development phases.
For each programme you will take ownership, you will work closely with a project lead on each team representing the key functions; and will coordinate the project activities associated with Data-Science/AI and all lab related activities.
You will develop a well-structured programme and budget to determine resource needs, propose priorities, and identify any risks ahead of time. The main focus for this position will be driving the execution of each programme and ensuring all teams are held accountable for hitting their milestones on their projects.
In addition, you will be responsible for the maturation and growth of the existing Project Management organisation to meet the needs of Nuritas’ next stage of development as it begins to launch our transformative products.
5 years’ experience leading complex projects associated with early stage research & development related to the pharmaceutical/biotech/life sciences, or tech (ideally AI or machine learning) environments
- PhD background in Life Sciences or Biotechnology
- Ability to lead a multiple disciplinary matrix team and delivering projects across multiple regions
- A strong understanding of the processes and the procedures of bringing consumer products and therapeutics from concept to early stage clinical development and beyond.
- Experience of developing robust operational processes and SOP’s which will enable task completion.
- Experience of managing and maintaining early stage in vivo and in human clinical trials
- Excellent organisation skills. Ability to multitask and work independently to demanding, changing schedules and priorities
- Can-do attitude is a must as well as being highly proactive and collaborative in your approach to coming up with solutions to scientific problems.
- A track record of delivery with the extensive experience of working on scale up activities and frameworks to suit project needs.
- Experience in assimilating and condensing project information for onward dissemination to senior management and leadership teams
- A professional project management qualification e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM would be ideal but not a pre-requisite
Produce project plans, budgets and resource plans for complex projects; challenge assumptions for time, costs and risk in order to optimise project delivery
- Liaising with Laboratory and Data Science teams to ensure timely completion of R&D Projects
- Liaise with Senior Management teams to provide succinct overview of projects outlining rationale, progress, challenges, next steps, budgets
- Maintenance of Project Budgets and Associated Project Documentation
- Carry out Scoping and Feasibility of Next Phase of Projects and New Projects
- Creation of Project Management Plans, including feasibility, rationale, Budgets, Risk Management.
- Involvement in Management of Early Stage POC/Clinical Trial Development in Nutraceutical Space
- Development of Project Management Organisation within organisation
- Manages team towards effective governance decisions