July 21, 2017
Head of Clinical Trials
Nuritas™ is a Dublin-based biotech company revolutionizing the discovery of novel and natural active ingredients with scientifically proven health benefits. Our disruptive approach to discovery provides access to the most health-benefiting components within foods by combining artificial intelligence and DNA analysis to data-mine billions of molecules.
- Provide the depth of scientific expertise required for the clinical design and development of peptides.
- Design and implement preclinical and toxicology studies
- Design and implement of trials
- Oversee clinical operations in accordance with ICH-GCP guidelines including clinical trial management (Phase I), CRO selection, monitoring, third party vendor management and filing of all essential trial specific documentation.
- Analyse and professionally communicate preclinical and clinical results to inform development strategies.
- Manage multiple clinical projects to GCP standards.
- Provide oversight of all the responsibilities transferred from Client to CROs and other vendors.
- Manage and monitor/audit CROs
- Liaise with Commercial and other areas of the company integrating, defining and weaving clinical requirements into overall company strategy and vice versa.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant Science degree
- Candidate must be self-motivated, hands-on and willing to travel
- Must have demonstrable experience in designing and implementing trials
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in managing/co-managing multi-centre clinical trials
- Significant experience working with and managing CROs
- Monitoring and project management experience
- Ability to audit and clinical trial sites
- GCP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- A flair for scientific writing (protocols and reports) and fully conversant with the use of EDC in clinical trials
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible in reacting to changing priorities in projects without compromising timelines and/or quality
- Hard worker
- Ability to work on big projects as part of a team
- Good organisation and optimisation of working environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and overlapping deadlines
- Natural ability to problem-solve
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- Ability to communicate with experimental biologists, computer scientists and non-scientists
How to apply
Submit your CV and Cover letter in a PDF format to email@example.com
Please label your CV according to the following example: James_Smith_CV
Please label your cover letter according to the following example: James_Smith_Cover_Letter