April 26, 2018
We are recruiting an experienced Formulation Scientist that can work independently and in collaboration to perform complex laboratory and research-related formulations of bioactive peptides
- Formulation to incorporate bioactive peptides into efficacious nutritional, personal care and cosmetic products
- Deep understanding of positive and/or negative interactions between bioactive peptides and formulation ingredients
- Establishing formula specifications, conducting stability studies, investigating and implementing new testing methods to substantiate ingredient performance and/or efficacy
- Providing guidance to the R&D team about ingredient performance in formulation tests
- Preparing and reviewing technical documents, including validation protocols and reports, analytical test procedures, investigation reports and change controls
- Provides the necessary documentation for global regulatory submissions, drafts and reviews submission documents, and writes deficiency responses
- Contribute to an environment that fosters innovation
Qualifications & Experience
- PhD in Applied Chemistry, Food Science or Food Technology – Substantial relevant experience may be substituted for PhD requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical research and development and you will have pre-formulation, drug characterisation and ingredient selection experience.
- Familiarity with taking a product from concept to commercialisation.
- Competent in formulation development techniques and interpretation of results
- Excellent analytical skills (UV & HPLC) required.
- Use formulation experience and scientific literature to develop, justify and/or investigate formulation and processing techniques.
- Self-starter who can be effective with minimal supervision.
- Natural ability to problem solve
- Hard worker
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to optimise working environment
- Demonstrated capability in project management & building relationships.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- A team player with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate with experimental biologists, computer scientists and non-scientists
How to apply
Submit your CV and Cover letter in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please label your CV according to the following example: James_Smith_CV
Please label your cover letter according to the following example: James_Smith_Cover_Letter