April 26, 2018
We are currently looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team here in Nuritas
Role and responsibilities
- The role includes writing a range of content, from press releases to white papers; publishing content to Nuritas website; creating digital newsletters; helping to manage social media accounts; supporting with media enquiries; and engaging with video production and editing.
- Branding development and implementation
- Creative communications
- A broad range of communications disciplines including digital communications, publishing, and stakeholder relations. They will also be able to demonstrate experience of communicating complex information to a diverse audience.
- Assist in the creation of press releases and/or coordinates with PR Firms to obtain the final sign off from management on all press releases before submission
- Production of high-quality, clear and engaging content and communications outputs.
- Public engagement and event planning
- Technical writing
- Presentations and supportive research
- Sends out press releases to targeted journalist lists
Qualifications & Experience
- We are looking for someone with innovative ideas for how we can enhance our communications activity, and the confidence to share them.
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public affairs or administration, or related field and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Background in life science desirable
- Strong decision-making skills
- Technical and commercial writing experience required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Robust IT skills including Office packages
- Has excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable using all social media platforms
- Motivated team player, willing to learn new ideas and share knowledge and experience.
How to apply
Submit your CV and Cover letter in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please label your CV according to the following example: James_Smith_CV
Please label your cover letter according to the following example: James_Smith_Cover_Letter